Wow...it's been a while!

Since it's been so long that I have blogged, I decided just to put up a few pics of what we have done in the past month and hopefully now that is summer I will have alot more time to keep up with blogging!


Boston - Fenway Park
Finally getting my wall decorated with my sweet friend Tara Byrd. Need I say more??! I LURRVVE my new wall! (Check out her blog...cute!)
Gathering of the Talents @ Morgan's school - They researched Papua New Guinea which is where Todd's cousin and family are missionaries...so it was extra special for her!
First day of summer was spent of course at New Smyrna Beach...my fav!! My sister went with us and the kids each brought a friend :)



1 comments:

Between You and Me said...

love the new post...your wall looks great...

Related Posts with Thumbnails