I love my new "mistreatment"!!


Whoo-hoo...I did it!! My very first (and definetely not last!) window "mis" treatment! I got inspired by The Nester (hence the IDHTBPTBB motto...it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful). I started out finding this great tablecoth at Home Goods (one of my favorite stores) for $12.99! Then I folded it in half, nailed in some black circle rings into the wall and did a little poofing. Ahh...then my friend suggested I put a black feather boa at the bottom for some fringe and that was done today! I LOVE IT :o)...and the best part? No sewing whatsoever...all hot glue!


12 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

so impressive!!! come on up to georgia and i'll put you to work! :)

Jeni said...

You go girl!!! Love the feather boa.

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lamp Tramp said...

That is awesome....one of the best in today's club. Love the black and white in the green room....so pretty!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Cute mistreatment--and I'm jealous you have a Home Goods near you. We used to live near one and I loved that store so much!

~ Sarah

Deb said...

What a fun treatment. Great job.

Bonita said...

Love that fanciful mistreatment, especially against those green wall! Great work!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful!!! So creative and so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Hi Ashley. I love your blog! I started one recently and am trying to get ideas for mine. Let me know if it's okay if I add a link to yours. Mine is butlerbunchorlando.blogspot.com

Lisa Butler

Lisa said...

Thanks, Ashley! Actually my template is from the same place you got yours. I saw yours and loved it so much and wanted something pretty for mine. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit and move the text around especially at the top. I do remember Mandy. I'll have to check out her blog. I'll tell Mike about it too. I've been trying to get him on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I love the feather boa on the bottom!!! It's beautiful!!

Antoinette :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails