Easter weekend

So I am a bit behind on blogging...these are pictures from Easter! Better late than never...right?! We had a wonderful Easter most of all celebrating Christ's resurrection...He is Risen!! We were blessed to have my parents home for the holiday and my sister and Todd's family were here as well. I baked the traditional ham dinner with all the fixin's :) The kiddos dyed easter eggs beautiful bright colors as you can see above and of course had an easter egg hunt. I thought the kids might not think it was "cool" to go hunt for eggs...boys was I wrong! They still got so into it and the picture above shows Morgan and Hayley checking out their loot!
After Easter, we had a week of spring break and pics to come of our few days at Ponce Inlet!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails