~ A Tray Makeover ~

So yet another idea from Joy at Joys of Home :o) I found this tray at Ross for $3.49. It originally was just plain black...so in need of a makeover!!
Ihave also broadened my spray paint color collection...I now own Heirloom white and am a HUGE fan!
Now the plain old black tray is a beautiful creamy whiteI bought these wooden circle knob things and little wooden pot things at Michaels's and did pull out the black spray paint for these! Then I hot glued them to the bottom...I thought I would show a picture of my summer kitchen turned craft work area!The last thing I did was use some black scrolly rub-ons on the front of the tray and VOILA! I absolutely LOVE the finished product...soooo much cuter!
And this is the home of my new~ updated beautiful shabby chic ~ tray!!


3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Girl! You do me proud!!!! I love the tray! And, LOOK! It's sitting next to your cute Boo sign!
(Can I just tell you how weird it is to have people think that my ideas are good enough to copy.)
I appreciate you showing off your fun creations!
Have a wonderful week.

mandy said...

I love, love, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute that turned out! i have a tray i've been wanting to paint but haven't gotten up the nerve. you've given me the inspiration! thanks for sharing.
blessings,
nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails