~ A Tray Makeover ~

So yet another idea from Joy at Joys of Home :o) I found this tray at Ross for $3.49. It originally was just plain black...so in need of a makeover!!
Ihave also broadened my spray paint color collection...I now own Heirloom white and am a HUGE fan!
Now the plain old black tray is a beautiful creamy whiteI bought these wooden circle knob things and little wooden pot things at Michaels's and did pull out the black spray paint for these! Then I hot glued them to the bottom...I thought I would show a picture of my summer kitchen turned craft work area!The last thing I did was use some black scrolly rub-ons on the front of the tray and VOILA! I absolutely LOVE the finished product...soooo much cuter!
And this is the home of my new~ updated beautiful shabby chic ~ tray!!


4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Girl! You do me proud!!!! I love the tray! And, LOOK! It's sitting next to your cute Boo sign!
(Can I just tell you how weird it is to have people think that my ideas are good enough to copy.)
I appreciate you showing off your fun creations!
Have a wonderful week.

mandy said...

I love, love, love it!!!

The Graves' House said...

how cute that turned out! i have a tray i've been wanting to paint but haven't gotten up the nerve. you've given me the inspiration! thanks for sharing.
blessings,
nicole

materials said...

dior uk
fendi
fendi purses
discount fendi
fendi handbags

Related Posts with Thumbnails